From Forgiveness to Freedom
Saturday, 2 February, 2013 – 4.30pm to 7.00pm.
Life Management Yoga Centre, 11/F, 35 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Lack of forgiveness is one of the most popular contributors to failing relationships. This workshop bestows you with an understanding of the power of forgiveness and teaches you how to continuously forgive yourself and others, reduce your karmic accounts, and restore your sense of freedom. Participants will:
- Understand what karma is and the energy level of all their karmic responses towards people and situations.
- Witness the dynamic interplay of karma and forgiveness, and how this impacts their experience of life.
- Understand why they have attracted the people and events in their lives which keep the drama of pain and pleasure ongoing
- Identify how their attitude and behaviour governs the direction of their life.
- Get in touch with their own creative force and experience forgiving themselves.
Cost: Consciousness Fee – Contribute any amount that aligns to the value you gained.
To register, download registration form and fax or email it.