Hong Kong Spoken Word Festival
May 25 - June 1
The city will be filled with live comedy, poetry, storytelling, podcasting, improv and entertainment, performed by the best spoken-word artists in town from 25th May to 1st June 2019 at the Fringe Club, Central. Organised by Hong Kong Stories, a non-profit society dedicated to the art of storytelling, for the second year in a row.
Hong Kong Spoken Word Festival line-up:
- 25th May, Saturday 8-10 pm: Improv at the Fringe by HK Improv
- 27th May, Monday 7-9 pm: Conversations by HK Podfest
- 28th May, Tuesday 8-10 pm: Relatable Jokes, Fringe Club by Comedy HK
- 29th May, Wednesday 8-10 pm: Dirty Laundry by Peel Street Poetry and Spill Stories
- 30th May, Thursday 7-9 pm: Best & Brightest by Liars’ League
- 31st May, Friday 8-10 pm: Top Notch 1 by Hong Kong Stories
- 1st June, Saturday 8-10 pm: Top Notch 2 by Hong Kong Stories
Also, Hong Kong Stories will be hosting 2 storytelling workshops on 25th May & 1st June from 2 – 4 pm.
P.S. These groups are all open, therefore, anyone can join in and try their hand at something new.
To submit your own event, email us at