Check out some delicious and simple Indian fusion party food ideas!
Indian cuisine has a wide range of delicious and savoury dishes that will tickle your taste buds with absolute perfection. If you’re hosting a bunch of friends or family over and looking for party food ideas, here are three delicious and creative Indian food fusion recipes:
Tandoori Chicken Burgers
Now you can enjoy a traditional Indian dish with green chutney or mango chutney, stuffed in burger style. It is an Indian non-veg fusion dish that comes with the flavors of tandoor and awesomeness of burger.
· 4 medium dried chicken breasts
· ¼ cup yogurt
· 2 halved burger buns
· 1 sliced onion
· ½ tablespoon virgin olive oil
· 1 ½ tablespoon tandoori masala
· 3 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
· 1 small sliced tomato
· 1 small sliced cucumber
· 1 handful lettuce leaves
· Mix tandoori pasta masala with yogurt.
· Add chicken and marinate thoroughly. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
· Heat oil in nonstick pan and cook the marinated chicken for 10 minutes, until golden.
· Mix mint leaves with yogurt and lightly toast the buns, as desired.
· Spread the mint-yogurt mixture on the buns and top it with lettuce, salad leaved, and onions.
· Place the cooked chicken patty on top and serve with more salad.