- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 2 weeks ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 2 weeks ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 3 weeks ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 3 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 3 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Ngong Ping Kickstarts 360 Martial Arts Extravaganza
To celebrate this year’s summer in bashing style, Ngong Ping 360 has recently launched the sixth edition of 360 Martial Arts Extravaganza. The two-month fiesta will feature some of the hottest attractions, including a galore of daring stunts performed by Shaolin Kung Fu masters, as well as the showcasing of Jeet Kune Do’s innovative style on Bruce Lee’s 40th Death Anniversary, July 20.
This year’s inauguration was graced by a number of reputable dignitaries, famed and respected throughout town. Representatives from the HK Tourism Board (HKTB), Hong Kong Wushu Union, District Offices, Police, and Ngong Ping 360 Ltd were all in attendance to extend their congratulatory wishes. There were even performances by some of the aspiring martial artists and heavyweights, which served as the perfect way to kick-start the proceedings.
Earmarked as one of the highlight events of ‘Vibrant Hong Kong’ in the ‘Hong Kong: Our Home’ campaign, the extravaganza is designed not only to entertain, but also educate the public. It is hoped that audiences would even regularly practise some of the taught basic steps so they can keep themselves fit and active, as well as protect themselves from danger. Those who have been following it diligently have reported a significant improvements in their overall well-being, and they would encourage proudly others to step up and thus spread greater peace and justice.
With an array of various programs arranged, one can be rest assured of finding at least one attraction to their liking. Whether one wants to simply enjoy an aesthetic exhibition of Shaolin Kung Fu and Jeet Kune Do, or if they would want a crash course on the Kung Fu tricks of the trade, Ngong Ping promises to have it all covered until September 1 2013.
For more details on the Extravaganza program, or the cable car services, please visit Ngong Ping’s Official website here.