- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 1 day ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Travel Update: Morning Flight From Hong Kong to New Delhi
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline has rescheduled its daily flight from Hong Kong to New Delhi, offering a convenient day time arrival into Delhi, effective October 25, 2015.
Jet Airways flight 9W 77 will depart Hong Kong at 1205 hrs. (Local Time), and arrive in Delhi at 1600 hrs. On the return, Jet Airways flight 9W 78 will depart Delhi at 0210 hrs, and arrive in Hong Kong at 1040 hrs. (LT).
This day time arrival into Delhi will facilitate guests arriving from Hong Kong to seamlessly connect to several destinations within India as we as international destinations.
Jet Airways offers award winning in-flight service, superior cabin comfort, delectable cuisine, a state-of-the-art IFE system with 1500 hours of audio and video programming covering a variety of genre, and the warm welcome of our professionally trained crew.
Mr. Raj Sivakumar, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said: “We are pleased to offer our guests travelling from Hong Kong to Delhi a revised daily flight timing accommodating a day time arrival into Delhi. This will ensure convenient seamless travel with unmatched connecting flight options for our guests. Jet Airways’ Hong Kong – Delhi sector enjoys strong demand and has witnessed a steady growth in traffic across tourists and business travellers. We are confident that this retiming will prove immensely popular with our guests.”
Click here for more details.