- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 1 day ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Jetstar’s exciting Take on the World Contest!
Thanks to Jetstar’s latest contest, the YantoYan’s of Hong Kong can finally envision traveling dreams of flying colours, as five lucky winners are promised a chance to Take on the World.
The exclusive opportunity covers the costs of all flights and accommodation, and even sponsors the participants’ money expenditure and transfers. In case one may be anxious of journeying alone, Jetstar will also allow each winner to bring along a companion. All voyagers are venture on their five-day trip between June 30 and October 31, and are requested to document their journey with photos and videos as nostalgic memorabilia.
Participants are encouraged to submit a video clip or a captioned photo which explains their ideal trip and why it is important to them. The entries will be judged on how they answer the question creatively and concisely, and how suitable the entrant would be as a Jetstar ambassador. Judging will start on June 15, and the winners will be subsequently notified by email. Selected videos will be available on the campaign website from June 24, 2013.
To enter the contest and for more information , visit www.jetstarchallenge.com.