- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Offended or Proud?
Are you offended or Proud?
This picture of an Indian man and Pakistani man kissing and holding the flags of both countries at the NYC Gay Pride Parade has gone viral. There are many Pakistani and Indian people who are proud of these 2 men, but there are many who are disgusted and offended.
What do you think? Are you offended, proud or not interested? Let us know in the comments section below.