- Indian Clothes in Hong Kong: Manish Talwar April-May 2017Posted 4 days ago
- Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 3 weeks ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 weeks ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 3 weeks ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 4 weeks ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 3 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 3 months ago
Leading Men - Indian Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong
Mukesh Bubna | Founder of Monexo
With 20 years of consumer banking experience behind him, Mukesh has worked in India, Singapore and Hong Kong with Citibank, leading diverse regional teams in his role as Regional Director for Product & Marketing. In his last role, he was Business Head for the Western Union Financial Inclusion Program for Asia.
Mukesh enjoys outdoor activities, traveling and photography. Over the weekend, you can catch him dragon-boating or on a hiking trail. In January last year, he ran the 50 km Hong Kong Trail from The Peak to Big Wave Beach. The run subsequently encouraged him to take up running as a sport.
Monexo is an online peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplace in Hong Kong which brings borrowers and lenders together.
Overcoming the Challenges.
As an entrepreneur, the buck stops with you. You have to deal with everything from strategy to daily execution with limited resources, time and money. Thus, building a good team is very critical.
Hong Kong is short on talent, and the good ones are very expensive. We dealt with this by outsourcing and offshoring to achieve quality and speed.
We plan to expand into Asia, specifically South East Asian markets, in the next 3 years.
Tips for New Entrepreneurs.
Do one thing and do it best in the world.