- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 1 day ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
10 Ads From 90s That Will Take You Back To Your Childhood #FeelingNostalgic
90s were the best! Some of the most groundbreaking changes took place during the 90’s. Telephone services were getting better; we were heading into exciting new age of mobile phones; we saw color TV’s everywhere and gradually content on television started increasing as well as adverts.
Since you couldn’t forward the adverts, the ad agencies made sure they made engaging and creative ads – and boy were the 90’s ads good. Remember that Rasna and Action Shoes ads? If not, take a look at the list of 90s ads below. They will certainly take you back in time.
1. That Colgate Gel Ad Featuring Aishwarya Rai
2. The Funny Musst Bites Ad
3. And How Can We Forget The Awesome Rahul Pani Chala Jayega Ad For Le Sancy Soap
4. The Beautiful Amul Ad That We All Adored
5. Remember This Fair & Lovely Ad Featuring Aishwarya Rai aAnd Mahima Chaudhary?
6. The ‘No Problem’ Maruti Suzuki Ad
7. ‘Coco-Cola Ho Jaye’ Ad Featuring Aishwarya Rai And Aamir Khan
8. The Memorable Dhara Ad
9. This Hilarious Feviquick Ad
10. And Last But Certainly Not The Least, ThisDairy Milk Ad With the Insanely Catchy Soundtrack
Hope you enjoyed. Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below.