- Indian Clothes in Hong Kong: Manish Talwar April-May 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 4 weeks ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 weeks ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 weeks ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 month ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 3 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 3 months ago
My top 5 trends for 2015 : Jattinn Kochhar
On his recent visit to Hong Kong, we indulged in some trend spotting with fashion designer, Jattinn Kochhar! The New Delhi-based fashion designer blends art with fashion, with an effortless flamboyance. Minimalistic approach, clean lines and chic styles with a touch of ethnic notes, best describe his creations. A self-taught designer, he launched his label at the age of 19! Since then he has showcased his collections around the world —from Australia, Bangkok, Singapore, Colombo, Johannesburg, to London, Egypt, Rio and Sao Paulo.
Top 5 trends to rock 2015
Go khaki chic: Relaxed military style
- Flower power: Botanical prints make a huge come back
Monochromatic: black and white—the classic combo nobody can ever go wrong with—polka dots and stripes!
- Sequined sparkle—a bit of glitz and shine!
Tailored tuxedo— why should men have all the fun!