- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
My top 5 trends for 2015 : Jattinn Kochhar
On his recent visit to Hong Kong, we indulged in some trend spotting with fashion designer, Jattinn Kochhar! The New Delhi-based fashion designer blends art with fashion, with an effortless flamboyance. Minimalistic approach, clean lines and chic styles with a touch of ethnic notes, best describe his creations. A self-taught designer, he launched his label at the age of 19! Since then he has showcased his collections around the world —from Australia, Bangkok, Singapore, Colombo, Johannesburg, to London, Egypt, Rio and Sao Paulo.
Top 5 trends to rock 2015
Go khaki chic: Relaxed military style
- Flower power: Botanical prints make a huge come back
Monochromatic: black and white—the classic combo nobody can ever go wrong with—polka dots and stripes!
- Sequined sparkle—a bit of glitz and shine!
Tailored tuxedo— why should men have all the fun!