- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 1 day ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2013
HKTDC Hong Kong celebrated its 30th anniversary this year with more than 3,300 exhibitors displaying all kinds of jewellery, including loose diamonds, pearls and gemstones. The exhibition offered many business opportunities for both local and international exhibitors and buyers. The show was staged for five days, beginning on 5th March at the Hong Kong
Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition featured local and international traders in 24 pavilions including Belgium, India, Italy, Singapore.
The highlight of the event was the 10 themed zones, showcasing their magnificent jewellery. It ensured that buyers can easily meet their desired needs. The zones included Hall of Fame, World of Glamour, Hall of Nature, Hall of Time and Hall of Chic. My personal favorite was the Hall of Extraordinary, which showcased exclusive and sophisticated jewellery allowing individuals who craft their pieces to connect with individuals who can appreciate the highly individual creations. They are also presented in a professional environment appropriate for their business.
The Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition was also another exciting aspect of the show. This year’s theme was “Glitter in Motion”. The winning pieces were on display at the exhibition, providing inspiration for those in the jewellery industry as well as upcoming jewellery designers.
If you didn’t get a chance to attend, don’t worry. The next fair will be held in September. It is organized by the Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Fair. For more details check out their website and register. Ladies, if you can keep your birthday or anniversary presents pending, make sure you attend the fair and choose your present there!
Visit http://exhibitions.jewellerynetasia.com/9JG/ for more information on the Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Fair in September.