- Contemporary Indian Art- Kalasutra in Hong KongPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 FORMULA 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore GRAND PRIXPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Silk Road Rediscovered: Evening Dialogue with Dr. Anil K Gupta & Alan RoslingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rangeelo Raas 2014: Dandiya in Hong KongPosted 4 weeks ago
- Hindi Movies in Hong Kong – August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- MitzyB presents Rabhas by Ekta in Hong KongPosted 1 month ago
- Bharatanatyam Soloist, Kavitha Ramu comes to Hong KongPosted 2 months ago
HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2013
HKTDC Hong Kong celebrated its 30th anniversary this year with more than 3,300 exhibitors displaying all kinds of jewellery, including loose diamonds, pearls and gemstones. The exhibition offered many business opportunities for both local and international exhibitors and buyers. The show was staged for five days, beginning on 5th March at the Hong Kong
Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition featured local and international traders in 24 pavilions including Belgium, India, Italy, Singapore.
The highlight of the event was the 10 themed zones, showcasing their magnificent jewellery. It ensured that buyers can easily meet their desired needs. The zones included Hall of Fame, World of Glamour, Hall of Nature, Hall of Time and Hall of Chic. My personal favorite was the Hall of Extraordinary, which showcased exclusive and sophisticated jewellery allowing individuals who craft their pieces to connect with individuals who can appreciate the highly individual creations. They are also presented in a professional environment appropriate for their business.
The Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition was also another exciting aspect of the show. This year’s theme was “Glitter in Motion”. The winning pieces were on display at the exhibition, providing inspiration for those in the jewellery industry as well as upcoming jewellery designers.
If you didn’t get a chance to attend, don’t worry. The next fair will be held in September. It is organized by the Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Fair. For more details check out their website and register. Ladies, if you can keep your birthday or anniversary presents pending, make sure you attend the fair and choose your present there!
Visit http://exhibitions.jewellerynetasia.com/9JG/ for more information on the Hong Kong Jewellery and Gem Fair in September.