- Indian Clothes in Hong Kong: Manish Talwar April-May 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 3 weeks ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 weeks ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 weeks ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 month ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 3 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 3 months ago
You’re Invited: Pashmina Shawls Exhibition at Design Temple Hong Kong
Tuesday, 10th September – Sunday, 15th September 2013
The Design Temple Hong Kong invites you for a week long celebration of Handwoven Pashmina shawls and handcrafted bags from Ananya.
The Design Temple sells unique hand crafted and unique designs in jewelry, fashion and home decor. Their store in Tsim Sha Tsui is home to beautiful designs from exotic India created by artisans who have these skills passed on from generations. Some of the designs on display are beautiful hand made necklaces, hand bags, jewelry boxes, men shirts and much more. You can see their selected catalog online on their website www.designtemple.com.hk.
Dates: Tuesday, 10th September – Sunday, 15th September 2013
Timing: 11:30am – 8:30pm
Where: The Design Temple | Shop A, Ground Floor, 25 Austin Avenue. TST. Kowloon. Hong Kong
RSVP: Click here to RSVP on the event’s Facebook page.
For more information, please call on 2992 0330