- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Lan Kwai Fong Carnival 2014
The Lan Kwai Fong Carnival 2014, the most exciting street party in the city is back from the 11th to 12th October! In its thirteenth year, the carnival is packed with yummy delicacies and drinks from across the globe, as well as festive games, live shows and entertaining performances.
What’s more, crossing over with the Spanish Natonal Day on the 12th October, this year’s carnival is partnering with the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong to build up a dedicated “Spanish Street”. Get ready for everythign Spanish—bullfighting photo opportunity, Flamenco Dance, Spanish Guitar and Singing performances. That’s not all, sample lip-smacking Spanish Food provided by 3 well-known Spanish restaurants including Fofo by el Willy, Tapeo and Zafran. Gorge on tapas, Iberico ham, Spanish Botifarra Sausage, Seafood & Chicken Paella, chorizo tacos and sausage wrap, churros, cheese and candies.
Take your lil’ ones to the ‘Toys”R”Us Kids’ Street’ –a special kids zone at Wo On Lane and the Amphitheater, with live performances and free interactive game booths. Get your kids snapped with popular cartoon characters as well.
This year, the Carnival is also going to raise fund for “The Society for Aid’s Care”, with a view to help HIV/AIDS patients and their care-givers in the community.
A fun, and frenzy-packed weekend!
For more information visit, www. lankwaifong.com