- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Renaissance College Beleza 3.0 – Charity Fashion Show
Beleza 3.0 is Renaissance College’s third annual charity fashion show, with the theme of ‘ready-to-wear’ clothing. It will showcase exciting clothing collections by students, sponsors and guest designers. In addition to fashion, performances by extremely talented students promise to amaze you. There will also be sponsor booths and refreshments available.
All funds raised by Beleza 3.0 will be donated to the local non-profit organization, HER Fund, which works towards empowering women and girls to create a change in communities, promoting human rights without discrimination in all areas of life. These collected funds will go towards the advancement of women and girls’ rights through grant-making, philanthropic education and even more fundraising. With 27 models from different schools across Hong Kong, 4 creative student designers, 2 guest designers, various performers and several sponsors who have all come together to present our charity fashion show, Beleza 3.0.
This year they have formed a new and an efficient head organizing team: Head of Business – Simran Dadlani, Head of Models – Nikita Nandakumar, Head of Designers – Anoushka Grewal, Head of Media/Public Relation – Jhalak Shah and Head of Event & Management – Rajul Daga.
Where: Renaissance College’s Performing Arts Centre. The school is located at Exit A of the Heng On MTR Station.
When: Friday, 25th October 2013
Timing: 5:30pm onwards
BRONZE Tickets: $50 (Free seating)
SILVER Tickets: $120 (Includes: a gift bag by their sponsors and specially reserved Silver seating)
GOLD Tickets: $200 (Includes a deluxe gift bag (generously filled by our sponsors) and exclusively reserved Gold seating closest to the runway/stage)
Food and drinks (alcoholic beverages will be only be served to those 18+) available for purchase before the show and during the interval.