- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Top 5 Reasons to watch Ram Leela!
Already a hit, the movie Ram Leela has been loved by both movie goers and critics. One of the most lauded aspects of the movie is the on-screen chemistry between the 2 main leads. The Director, Sanjay Leela Bansali based Goliyon Ki Raasleela – Ram Leela (actual title) on Shakespeare’s love story, Romeo & Juliet. Hence, he had to make sure that the movie is as epic as the story.
We give Five top reasons to watch Ram Leela:
1. Rumours have it that Deepika Padulone & Ranveer Singh are allegedly a real life couple.
Where there is smoke, there is fire. And both the two lead actors, Deepika & Ranveer look smoking hot together. Apparently, they have been dating for quite sometime! If rumours have it true, we must admit that this reel life jodi does looks super hot in real life as well.
2. Sizzling Onscreen chemistry between Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone
In these times of Facebook and Twitter, true romance is hard to find. Ram Leela gives us a glimpse of how romance used to be, in a more modern way. You have to watch Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s onscreen chemistry to believe it! Not all couples can look hot, sexy and adorable together at the same time. Their sizzling chemistry even surpasses the Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor’s onscreen chemistry in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
3. Ram Leela is an adaptation of Shakespere’s famous love story, Romeo & Juliet.
Ram Leela is a Bollywood adaptation of Shakespeare’s love story Romeo and Juliet, based in Gujarat set in violent times. Any modern retake on a classic should be a must watch, specially if you have one of India’s most admired director’s behind the helm. If you liked Romeo & Juliet, you would want to see how it is adapted for the Indian palette.
4. The film is a refreshing splash of colours.
Ram Leela has been one of the most anticipated movies of 2013, when the trailer caught our attention with its bright colours and liveliness. The Director Sanjay Leela Bansali is a master at making every scene in his movies look like a painting. Even if you are not a fan of Bollywood, you should go watch the movie for it’s vibrant colours.
5. Director – Sanjay Leela Bansali
Sanjay Leela Bansali is not a flim factory which churns out movies after movies. He is a thinker and makes movies which he wants to make. Known for his exceptional attention to detail when it comes to music, dance, cinematography, sets & script. If you’re a fan of thought out scripts like Khamoshi: The Musical and Black or vibrant and romantic movies like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas – then Ram Leela is a must watch!
Good news! There are still two more shows in Hong Kong for Ram Leela. For further enquries, please call 23682947 or visit CineWorld Hong Kong.
Have you seen the movie already? What did you like or dislike? Let us know in the comments section below.