- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Seven Reasons Why We Can’t Wait to Watch Shandaar!
Vikas Bahl, responsible for quaint hits like Queen and Chillar Party, is back this Dusshera with Shaandaar, India’s first destination wedding film. Starring generally intense Shahid Kapoor as Jaginder Joginder, a not-so-humble wedding planner, and generally blonde Alia Bhatt, as Aiila Alia. He plans her sister’s wedding. She dreams he’s serenading her. But both are insomniacs. Is their love story a dream or reality? But, this is why we can’t wait to watch the movie:
1. Alia plays Alia. Only smarter.
2. Shahid is back to comedy after a long time.
Playing the quintessential ‘chocolate boy’ once again, we’re hoping to see the same dry sense of humour and charm that he brought to movies like Jab We Met, Badmaash Company, and Ishq Vishk (lets ignore the debacles in between).
3. The fun and fresh lead pairing.
4. Shahid beta butting heads with Papa Pankaj.
5. Pankaj Kapoor as Tata.
6. Sanah Kapoor as beti Isha.
Shahid’s (half)sister makes her Bollywood debut as the blushing bride. We’re curious; will she be able to keep up with the acting stalwarts in her real (and reel) family?
7. Sushma Seth is back.
Doing what she does best- playing the royal matriarch, the doting mother, and wearing an enviable collection of chokers, as always.
Shandaar is all set to release in Hong Kong on the 22nd October. In case you have missed out the trailer, Here it is: