- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Savoury Afternoon Tea at The Langham
The authentic Victorian setting at the Palm Court transports you back in time to nineteenth century Britain, as you bask in the blissful warmth of your afternoon tea at The Langham. But, not content to rest on their laurels, The Langham has recently spiced up the austere theme with a modern twist.
Drawing from his 20 years of culinary experience, Palm Court’s new Executive Chef, Pedro Samper, has designed a contemporary Savory Afternoon Tea at The Langham.
For the main course, delight your taste buds with the Balik-style Salmon with caviar and crème frâiche, a buttery light smoked salmon with an accompanying crème frâiche side that is perfect in consistency. Make a point to try the scrumptious Lobster Grisini with Marie Rose sauce and Avocado, bursting with the flavors of the seven seas. Also, don’t go home without trying the royal cheese platter, which comes with 3 different English cheeses coupled with Chef Samper’s homemade bread and fig jam – a dream collation of all true cheese lovers. Vegetarians can also request for a tailored tea set by informing the staff at least 2 days in advance.
The afternoon tea is priced $488 for 2 people.
Palm Court, The Langham | 8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui | 2375 1133