- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Pomegranate & Citrusy Kale Salad Recipe
The new rave around town is here! Kale has a beautiful earthy flavor, and is jam packed with nutrition and fairly easy to prepare. Make a Kale Salad Recipe with these easy steps.
1 bunch of Kale (stalks removed and torn)
Seeds of 1 Pomegranate
1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
4-5 tablespoons extra virgin olive
1 and 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
1 mandarin orange segmented, de-seeded and cut into two
1/2 - 1 grapefruit segmented, de-seeded and cut into two
Sea salt to taste and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
A sprinkle of chilli flakes
Place the torn kale leaves one on top of the other - finely shred into chiffonade of kale.
To make the dressing, combine the orange juice, virgin olive oil, maple garlic, dill, and some salt and pepper in a small jar. Cover & shake with great force, until all are well combined.
Separate half the dressing out, then add the kale in and toss for a minute or so. Now incorporate the mandarin, grapefruit pieces and chili flakes. Toss again until combined and include the pomegranate seeds. If you feel you need more dressing, add as appropriate. Extra dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.