- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 4 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 6 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 7 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 2 weeks ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Top 5 Halal Restaurants in Hong Kong
Eid is a grand occasion for Muslims all around the world. After a long month of fasting and worship, Muslims come together with families and friends to celebrate this special day, and to congratulate each other on successfully completing Ramadan. This is no exception for the Muslim population in Hong Kong. Although not officially recognised as a holiday, Eid is still celebrated by some 250,000 local Muslims.
On the morning of Eid, worshippers slip into their new ensembles and head to the nearest mosques to complete morning prayers. They then get together with family and friends and have a great time feasting on biryani and kebabs. To ease your burden in finding a place to dine at this Eid, HKYantoYan has picked out for you the Top 5 Halal restaurants in Hong Kong.