- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 1 day ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 3 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 4 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen in Hong Kong
Gordon Ramsay is known for both, his ‘absolutely stunning’ culinary skills (with 7 Michelin stars and 25 restaurants the world over!) and his frank attitude (Hell’s Kitchen Masterchef, anyone?). With Bread Street Kitchen, which opened today, Ramsay is sure to regale foodies in Hong Kong with is popular British European fare (of course, tweaked with local influences). Located in Lan Kwai Fong Hotel (where Balallaika, the Russian Ice Bar used to be), the Hong Kong edition of Ramsay’s popular London establishment marks his first foray into Asia.
As for the man, he is indeed a rockstar—he entertained, clicked selfies and regaled the media (at the press conference) with his signature Brit humour, laced with generous helpings of profanity! Since media has been pitting him against another British Chef, Jamie Oliver, who opened his restaurant here, earlier this year, the ‘bad boy’ of celebrity chefs didn’t miss a chance to make a dig—he ended the press conference with, “Unlike Jamie [Oliver], I turned up for the f****** opening!”
After such a dramatic start, we will like the food to do the rest of the talking!
Bread Street Kitchen | Level M, LKF Hotel, 33 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong | 2230 1800