- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Cafe Iguana brings you Delicious Mexican Food in the heart of Kowloon!
For those of you searching for a Mexican culinary experience in the Kowloon side, look no further than Cafe Iguana at Civic Square. After having dined there plenty of times, I can certainly say that this eatery has fabulous food, a relaxing ambiance and a wide range of delicious cocktails.
Mexican Head Chef Maria Fernandez, who has recently come on board at Cafe Iguana gave us a taste of some authentic dishes from Cafe Iguana’s exciting new revamped menu.
The new menu at Cafe Iguana gives us a taste of the delectable wide range of dishes which include Flautas de pollo, Chicarron de pescado, Choriqueso . Chef Maria was also quite generous to prepare the following delicious vegetarian items for me to try out, Jamaica Taco with hibiscus & guacomole, Guacamole Tostada with tomatoes & onions, Cheese Quesadilla baked to perfection which led to a serious food coma!
A cherry on the top was the Churros con Chocolate (Churros with chocolate, strawberry and cajeta sauce). The churros were perfectly crunchy on the outside and soft from the inside and not very greasy or sweet. The dipping sauces perfectly complimented with the churros rather than over-powering them.
All and all, Cafe Iguana is definitely a great place (especially for Kowloon-siders who do not wish to cross over to the Island side) to catch up with your family or friends and enjoy some authentic savoury Mexican food.