- FREE TICKETS CONTEST: Da-Bang Tour (Salman Khan in HK) – Hong KongPosted 2 days ago
- Revel Events Bollywood Night in HKPosted 4 days ago
- Win 2 FREE Tickets to SORABH PANT Live in HKPosted 5 days ago
- A La Mode Luxury Pop-Up Shop In Hong KongPosted 1 week ago
- India By The Bay – Festival of India in Hong Kong 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Soap Recycling to Help Save Children’s LivesPosted 2 months ago
- Zero Point by Riyaaz: An Evening of LIVE Indian Music with a Twist!Posted 4 months ago
Sail on the iconic Aqua Luna FREE with Aqua Infinity Brunch
For the next 2 weekends (3rd-4th Sep 2016 and 10th-11th Sep 2016), you can get a FREE ride on the iconic Aqua Luna boat when you book the Infinity Brunch at Aqua in Tsim Sha Tsui or Armani Prive in Central.
What’s the cost?
The brunch costs HK$ 448 per person or HK$ 598 which includes limitless cocktails (the ‘Kowloon Park’ is a favourite cocktail) and Veuve Clicquot champagne. Kids up to 5 years eat for free! HK$ 198 for children aged 5-12 years.
What’s the Food like?
Awesome! There’s unlimited Sushi and Sashimi served on the table. You also get an Italian Antipasto Platter with cheese, salami, cous cous, salad, salmon and more! For the main course, you have a variety of choices like Vegetarian Tempura, Seafood Risotto, Grilled King Prawns and more.
To top it all off – you get a world-class Aqua Signature Dessert Platter (see photo below) with ice-cream, pastries, chocolates, lemon sorbet, macaroons and more! Other options are also available.
How to Book?
Just call +852 3427 2288 for Aqua in TST, or +852 3583 2828 for Armani/Aqua in Central. They will book the brunch for you and assist you with the timings of Aqua Luna. It’s that simple!
What to expect?
First, you make your way to the ferry pier in Central or Tsim Sha Tsui, where you can board the Aqua Luna boat. Depending where you have booked the brunch (Aqua in Tsim Sha Tsui or Armani /Aqua in Central), get off at the corresponding pier and head towards to restaurant. You can always do a return journey if you booked Aqua in TST and want to board the Aqua Luna from TST – same goes for Central.
The food is great quality, and the views from Aqua in Tsim Sha Tsui are fantastic. For more information, click here.