- Halloween in Hong Kong: Party guide for everyone!Posted 2 days ago
- Bollywood Movies in Hong Kong – October 2014Posted 4 weeks ago
- The Silk Road Rediscovered: Evening Dialogue with Dr. Anil K Gupta & Alan RoslingPosted 3 months ago
- Rangeelo Raas 2014: Dandiya in Hong KongPosted 3 months ago
- Hindi Movies in Hong Kong – August 2014Posted 3 months ago
- MitzyB presents Rabhas by Ekta in Hong KongPosted 3 months ago
- Bharatanatyam Soloist, Kavitha Ramu comes to Hong KongPosted 4 months ago
Halloween in Hong Kong: Party guide for everyone!
Ghosts and ghouls, blood-sucking vampires, the undead and zombies…even super heroes—the city will be crawling with scary creatures. Grab your favourite costume and head out for a night (or...
- Posted 2 days ago
Leading Ladies: Indian Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong
Just like everywhere in the world, even Hong Kong has its share of small, but enterprising businesses helmed by Indians living here. Be it fashion, food, jewellery or education,...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
HKYantoYan’s Pick: Favourite Desserts in Tsim Sha Tsui
Looking for the perfect dessert to satiate your ‘sweet craving’? We scoured the streets of Tsim Sha Tsui sampling everything from lip-smacking cakes, waffles and ice creams, to low...
- Posted 3 weeks ago